19th September 2018 Notice of motion. Mark Pearson tabled a motion condemning the NSW Government over its treatment of kangaroos. https://youtu.be/aq-Vp5dYHPY I give notice that on the next sitting day I will move: 1. That this House condemns the government’s decision...
- MEDIA RELEASE: NSW Government response to state koala inquiry is “dangerous lip service” January 13, 2021
- Join the Aussie Summer Kangaroo Count to help protect kangaroos December 22, 2020
- We’re pigs, not pork: inside the largest piggery in the southern hemisphere December 17, 2020
- SUBMISSIONS NOW OPEN: Speak up to help koalas! December 14, 2020
- MEDIA RELEASE: “Animal cruelty will remain the status quo”: the NSW Government’s rejection of an Independent Office of Animal Protection is a fatal blow for animals, says Animal Justice Party MP, Mark Pearson December 11, 2020