10th March 2016 WOOL GROWING INDUSTRY AND MULESING The Hon. MARK PEARSON [12.48 p.m.]: I move: (1) That this House commends the 80 per cent of Australian wool growers who are: (a) breeding sheep to be resistant to flystrike by breeding out skin wrinkles; or...
- MEDIA RELEASE: Six million lambs mutilated without pain relief in NSW every year: NSW Animal Justice Party MP Mark Pearson calls on the community to give their feedback on a new bill that would mandate pain relief for mulesing July 10, 2020
- MEDIA RELEASE: Koalas to be extinct in NSW before 2050: MP Mark Pearson condemns prior government inaction on habitat protection “a chainsaw to the last koala tree in the bush” June 30, 2020
- MEDIA RELEASE: “It’s battery cages for dogs”: NSW Animal Justice Party MP Mark Pearson condemns government’s new welfare code for greyhounds June 16, 2020
- MEDIA RELEASE: Independent Office of Animal Protection Recommended To Government June 4, 2020
- MEDIA RELEASE: Manyana bush clearing and development is “a nail in the coffin for local wildlife” May 27, 2020