A parliamentary petition calling for an end to mulesing will be tabled in NSW Parliament in the coming months. The petition, which will be tabled by Animal Justice Party MP Mark Pearson, has recieved over 1,500 signatures to date, surpassing the 500 needed to be...
10th March 2016 WOOL GROWING INDUSTRY AND MULESING The Hon. MARK PEARSON [12.48 p.m.]: I move: (1) That this House commends the 80 per cent of Australian wool growers who are: (a) breeding sheep to be resistant to flystrike by breeding out skin wrinkles; or...
- MEDIA STATEMENT: Duck decapitators’ $450 sentences “not strong enough” to deter violent offenders, NSW MP says August 5, 2022
- Results of the Summer Kangaroo Count 2022 July 18, 2022
- MEDIA RELEASE: Mulesing ban to be raised in NSW Parliament, as horrific new footage sparks debate June 28, 2022
- MEDIA RELEASE: government response to flood devastation “insufficient” and locals deserve compensation, NSW Government agrees June 9, 2022
- MEDIA RELEASE: “Death ships of unimaginable suffering”- Labor must commit to blanket live export ban, says veteran activist and MP May 24, 2022