10th March 2016 WOOL GROWING INDUSTRY AND MULESING The Hon. MARK PEARSON [12.48 p.m.]: I move: (1) That this House commends the 80 per cent of Australian wool growers who are: (a) breeding sheep to be resistant to flystrike by breeding out skin wrinkles; or...
- This 1997 edition of Good Weekend raised concerns about the RSPCA and cruelty toward farmed animals. What has changed for the animals since? October 16, 2020
- PULL THE PLUG on the Million Dollar Chase: An Open Letter to Hugh Marks, CEO of Nine October 13, 2020
- Submission to the Draft Cumberland Plain Conservation Plan October 9, 2020
- MEDIA RELEASE: “Two death knells for NSW’s koalas”: AJP MP Mark Pearson warns of environmental impact of government koala policy and Santos Narrabri gasfield October 8, 2020
- MEDIA RELEASE: “Read the room and put the animals first”: AJP MP Mark Pearson slams Deputy Premier Barilaro over logging decision, calls for a state moratorium on koala habitat logging October 1, 2020