A parliamentary petition calling for an end to mulesing will be tabled in NSW Parliament in the coming months. The petition, which will be tabled by Animal Justice Party MP Mark Pearson, has recieved over 1,500 signatures to date, surpassing the 500 needed to be...
10th March 2016 WOOL GROWING INDUSTRY AND MULESING The Hon. MARK PEARSON [12.48 p.m.]: I move: (1) That this House commends the 80 per cent of Australian wool growers who are: (a) breeding sheep to be resistant to flystrike by breeding out skin wrinkles; or...
- MEDIA RELEASE: Mulesing ban to be raised in NSW Parliament, as horrific new footage sparks debate June 28, 2022
- MEDIA RELEASE: government response to flood devastation “insufficient” and locals deserve compensation, NSW Government agrees June 9, 2022
- MEDIA RELEASE: “Death ships of unimaginable suffering”- Labor must commit to blanket live export ban, says veteran activist and MP May 24, 2022
- NEW PETITION: SUPPORT MY BILL TO PROTECT DINGOES IN NSW May 19, 2022
- Visiting New Zealand’s Whanganui River May 17, 2022