The new federal Labor government must follow through on its pre-election promise of banning live export or risk losing the support of animal-loving voters, New South Wales Upper House MP for the Animal Justice Party Mark Pearson has warned. Labor has...
Australian sheep were shipped to Jordan to be sold for slaughter during the Festival Eid held in July, with Animals Australia alleging that at some point a breach of the ESCAS animal welfare requirements occurred. No official statement has clarified whether the...
- MEDIA STATEMENT: Duck decapitators’ $450 sentences “not strong enough” to deter violent offenders, NSW MP says August 5, 2022
- Results of the Summer Kangaroo Count 2022 July 18, 2022
- MEDIA RELEASE: Mulesing ban to be raised in NSW Parliament, as horrific new footage sparks debate June 28, 2022
- MEDIA RELEASE: government response to flood devastation “insufficient” and locals deserve compensation, NSW Government agrees June 9, 2022
- MEDIA RELEASE: “Death ships of unimaginable suffering”- Labor must commit to blanket live export ban, says veteran activist and MP May 24, 2022