Australian sheep were shipped to Jordan to be sold for slaughter during the Festival Eid held in July, with Animals Australia alleging that at some point a breach of the ESCAS animal welfare requirements occurred. No official statement has clarified whether the...
- MEDIA RELEASE: Sick and suffering wildlife seen on Deputy Premier’s Southern Highlands property: the disturbing detail no one noticed in the infamous ‘Bruz’ video September 17, 2021
- MEDIA STATEMENT: What happened to the Scone dingoes is cruel but legal September 15, 2021
- MEDIA RELEASE: “Gross mismanagement” sees NSW Government called back for second kangaroo inquiry hearing August 18, 2021
- MEDIA RELEASE: Live export debate rages after cruelty incident as MP calls for industry ban August 3, 2021
- MEDIA RELEASE: “New coronavirus” a risk of proposed kangaroo farming, with “mystery” disease already spreading July 30, 2021