More national parks and state reserves won’t be enough to stop the localised extinction of NSW koala populations, NSW Upper House MP for the Animal Justice Party, Mark Pearson has said. Mr Pearson is urging the government to introduce “guardianship payments” to...
Again and again, the NSW Government keeps failing koalas. Today, with the expert guidance of Save Sydney's Koalas, I submitted my personal objection to the Cumberland Plain Conservation Plan. You can read my full submission below, but you don't need to write your own...
- MEDIA RELEASE: kangaroo populations plummeting, citizen science project shows, as Animal Justice Party MP calls for a moratorium on killing December 1, 2021
- Join me and March to Save Sydney’s Koalas this Friday, November 26 November 23, 2021
- MOTION PASSED: Securing covered-up kangaroo concerns November 19, 2021
- Kangaroo populations are plummeting: the results of the 2020-21 Aussie Summer Kangaroo Count are in November 16, 2021
- Gallery: World Kangaroo Day 2021 and the Yuin Declaration for Kangaroos November 11, 2021