Again and again, the NSW Government keeps failing koalas. Today, with the expert guidance of Save Sydney's Koalas, I submitted my personal objection to the Cumberland Plain Conservation Plan. You can read my full submission below, but you don't need to write your own...
- Meet me in Sydney this World Kangaroo Day! Saturday, October 24 2020 October 23, 2020
- This 1997 edition of Good Weekend raised concerns about the RSPCA and cruelty toward farmed animals. What has changed for the animals since? October 16, 2020
- PULL THE PLUG on the Million Dollar Chase: An Open Letter to Hugh Marks, CEO of Nine October 13, 2020
- Submission to the Draft Cumberland Plain Conservation Plan October 9, 2020
- MEDIA RELEASE: “Two death knells for NSW’s koalas”: AJP MP Mark Pearson warns of environmental impact of government koala policy and Santos Narrabri gasfield October 8, 2020