Upper House MP for the Animal Justice Party Mark Pearson has slammed the NSW Government for allowing horse racing and greyhound racing to continue as the state’s Covid-19 situation worsens. Both horse racing and greyhound racing are set to continue across the...
Sunday's vigil for greyhounds has been postponed. Due to Sydney's new COVID-19 restrictions, Greyhound Racing NSW has postponed its awards luncheon at The Fullerton Hotel on 27 June. This means the vigil organised by Coalition for the Protection of Greyhounds, which...
MEDIA RELEASE: Greyhounds gather at Martin Place as peaceful protestors stand against the racing industry as Greyhound Racing NSW parties just 200 metres away
A vigil for the victims of the greyhound racing industry will be held at Martin Place at midday, Sunday 27 June. The event will take place at the same time as Greyhound Racing NSW’s annual “Greyhound of the Year Award” function, just 200 metres away at the...
MEDIA RELEASE: ‘A vote for greyhound cruelty’: Wollondilly Councillors urged to oppose “archaic” motion supporting greyhound racing
Wollondilly Shire Council will tonight vote on a divisive motion that could see Council commit resources to supporting the greyhound racing industry. If passed, the motion put forward by Councillor Matthew Deeth would see Wollondilly Council commit its support to “the...
- MEDIA STATEMENT: NSW kangaroo inquiry reveals disturbing evidence of failed welfare regulation, lack of transparency and “scientific fraud” October 15, 2021
- MEDIA RELEASE: Sick and suffering wildlife seen on Deputy Premier’s Southern Highlands property: the disturbing detail no one noticed in the infamous ‘Bruz’ video September 17, 2021
- MEDIA STATEMENT: What happened to the Scone dingoes is cruel but legal September 15, 2021
- MEDIA RELEASE: “Gross mismanagement” sees NSW Government called back for second kangaroo inquiry hearing August 18, 2021
- MEDIA RELEASE: Live export debate rages after cruelty incident as MP calls for industry ban August 3, 2021