Wollondilly Shire Council will tonight vote on a divisive motion that could see Council commit resources to supporting the greyhound racing industry. If passed, the motion put forward by Councillor Matthew Deeth would see Wollondilly Council commit its support to “the...
- MEDIA RELEASE: Killing of dingoes by MidCoast Council condemned in NSW Parliament by Animal Justice Party MP, Mark Pearson May 11, 2021
- MEDIA RELEASE: Mid North Coast residents commended in NSW Parliament for saving animals’ lives in devastating floods May 10, 2021
- MEDIA RELEASE: Commercial shooter filmed killing kangaroos next to a kangaroo sanctuary, despite low population numbers May 10, 2021
- MEDIA RELEASE: ‘A vote for greyhound cruelty’: Wollondilly Councillors urged to oppose “archaic” motion supporting greyhound racing April 20, 2021
- MEDIA RELEASE: This Saturday – frocked-up protestors call for an end to horse racing at the Championships, Royal Randwick April 14, 2021