Across Australia, fencing is used to mark the perimeter of properties and control the movement of animals, including wildlife. Simple wire fencing that marks property boundaries has typically allowed at least some, if not most, movement of wildlife between different...
- MEDIA STATEMENT: Duck decapitators’ $450 sentences “not strong enough” to deter violent offenders, NSW MP says August 5, 2022
- Results of the Summer Kangaroo Count 2022 July 18, 2022
- MEDIA RELEASE: Mulesing ban to be raised in NSW Parliament, as horrific new footage sparks debate June 28, 2022
- MEDIA RELEASE: government response to flood devastation “insufficient” and locals deserve compensation, NSW Government agrees June 9, 2022
- MEDIA RELEASE: “Death ships of unimaginable suffering”- Labor must commit to blanket live export ban, says veteran activist and MP May 24, 2022