Across Australia, fencing is used to mark the perimeter of properties and control the movement of animals, including wildlife. Simple wire fencing that marks property boundaries has typically allowed at least some, if not most, movement of wildlife between different...
- EVENT POSTPONED: Sunday’s vigil for greyhounds has been postponed June 23, 2021
- MEDIA RELEASE: Greyhounds gather at Martin Place as peaceful protestors stand against the racing industry as Greyhound Racing NSW parties just 200 metres away June 22, 2021
- We’re about to make history: join us at the hearings for the kangaroo inquiry at NSW Parliament House June 10, 2021
- Here’s what I told Premier Gladys Berejiklian when she texted me about her work at the Koala Hospital June 7, 2021
- A tribute to Helen Marston June 4, 2021