Across Australia, fencing is used to mark the perimeter of properties and control the movement of animals, including wildlife. Simple wire fencing that marks property boundaries has typically allowed at least some, if not most, movement of wildlife between different...
- MEDIA RELEASE: This Saturday – frocked-up protestors call for an end to horse racing at the Championships, Royal Randwick April 14, 2021
- MEDIA RELEASE: ‘Entire species choking on plastic’: community urged for input as inquiry begins examining a bill to reduce plastic waste in NSW April 14, 2021
- Guest blog: Aunty Ro Mudyin Godwin responds to The Guardian on commercial kangaroo killing March 17, 2021
- MEDIA RELEASE: Inquiry into kangaroo welfare announced as Animal Justice MP celebrates “monumental win” in fight against cruelty and population threats March 15, 2021
- Exclusion fencing explained: how cluster and exclusion fencing is killing kangaroos and other Australian wildlife March 9, 2021