Despite being an ecological and cultural keystone species, the dingo is the only native mammal in NSW not protected under the Biodiversity Conservation Act. Every day, dingoes are shot and trapped by local councils and landholders. Even in national parks,...
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 13/05/2022 Upper House MP for the Animal Justice Party Mark Pearson has introduced a controversial bill to New South Wales Parliament that would ban the killing of dingoes. If passed, the Dingo Cultural Heritage and Protection Bill 2022...
Statement from the Hon. Mark Pearson, MLC: "Yesterday morning the Animal Justice Party was made aware of two photos circulating on social media of two dingoes caught in traps, apparently in the Scone region of NSW. There were claims these dingoes had been trapped for...
- MEDIA RELEASE: “Death ships of unimaginable suffering”- Labor must commit to blanket live export ban, says veteran activist and MP May 24, 2022
- NEW PETITION: SUPPORT MY BILL TO PROTECT DINGOES IN NSW May 19, 2022
- Visiting New Zealand’s Whanganui River May 17, 2022
- MEDIA RELEASE: friends, not foe: dingoes to be protected in NSW if Animal Justice Party bill passes May 13, 2022
- Sydney, you’re invited! 🥑🥙 Come to the May 3rd screening of Eating Plants April 20, 2022