27th September 2018 A small victory for the Animal Justice Party. Although the NSW Government will not support the AJP's Right to Release Bill, it will implement sections of it by way of regulation. The Hon. Niall Blair (Minister for Primary Industries NSW)...
21st June 2018 Second Reading Speech. Right to release Bill 2018. https://youtu.be/-koEtWAX12E SECOND READING SPEECH I am pleased to introduce the Animal Research Amendment (Reduction in Deaths of Dogs and Cats Used for Research) Bill 2018. This is a bill that...
2nd June 2016 MEDIA RELEASE Today the Hon. Mark Pearson from the Animal Justice Party informed the NSW Legislative Council of his intent to introduce a bill to ban circuses from using animals in NSW. The bill will seek to amend the Exhibited Animals Protection Act...
- MEDIA RELEASE: “Australia’s deadliest dog track”: Animal Justice MP calls for a ban on greyhound racing at Richmond until track is investigated January 21, 2022
- MEDIA RELEASE: “Reindeer” kill at Raymond Terrace set to commence despite community objection January 11, 2022
- MEDIA RELEASE: “Koalas to your hotel room” practice slammed by Animal Justice Party MP as “animal exploitation by the ultra-rich” January 5, 2022
- Vale, Uncle Max Dulumunmun Harrison December 18, 2021
- This letter was just sent to 385 members of U.S. Congress December 15, 2021