2nd June 2016 MEDIA RELEASE Today the Hon. Mark Pearson from the Animal Justice Party informed the NSW Legislative Council of his intent to introduce a bill to ban circuses from using animals in NSW. The bill will seek to amend the Exhibited Animals Protection Act...
- MEDIA RELEASE: Killing of dingoes by MidCoast Council condemned in NSW Parliament by Animal Justice Party MP, Mark Pearson May 11, 2021
- MEDIA RELEASE: Mid North Coast residents commended in NSW Parliament for saving animals’ lives in devastating floods May 10, 2021
- MEDIA RELEASE: Commercial shooter filmed killing kangaroos next to a kangaroo sanctuary, despite low population numbers May 10, 2021
- MEDIA RELEASE: ‘A vote for greyhound cruelty’: Wollondilly Councillors urged to oppose “archaic” motion supporting greyhound racing April 20, 2021
- MEDIA RELEASE: This Saturday – frocked-up protestors call for an end to horse racing at the Championships, Royal Randwick April 14, 2021