24th August 2016 Its is final, the Greyhound Prohibition Bill 2016 presented by the Mike Baird government passed in the Legislative Assembly at 3:45 AM Wednesday 24th of August 2016. Since the announcement by Mike Baird and Troy Grant that the government would shut...
10th August 2016 Second read Speech. Greyhound Prohibition Bill 2016. https://youtu.be/ihaytNaeTtw The Hon. MARK PEARSON (16:05): The Animal Justice Party overwhelmingly supports the Greyhound Racing Prohibition Bill 2016. Last year I was asked to assist with...
10th August 2016 Questions without notice. Live maceration of male chicks. https://youtu.be/tNJ6S0laLnA POULTRY WELFARE The Hon. MARK PEARSON (15:03): My question is directed to the Minister for Primary Industries. The current egg production regulatory framework...
- MEDIA RELEASE: Six million lambs mutilated without pain relief in NSW every year: NSW Animal Justice Party MP Mark Pearson calls on the community to give their feedback on a new bill that would mandate pain relief for mulesing July 10, 2020
- MEDIA RELEASE: Koalas to be extinct in NSW before 2050: MP Mark Pearson condemns prior government inaction on habitat protection “a chainsaw to the last koala tree in the bush” June 30, 2020
- MEDIA RELEASE: “It’s battery cages for dogs”: NSW Animal Justice Party MP Mark Pearson condemns government’s new welfare code for greyhounds June 16, 2020
- MEDIA RELEASE: Independent Office of Animal Protection Recommended To Government June 4, 2020
- MEDIA RELEASE: Manyana bush clearing and development is “a nail in the coffin for local wildlife” May 27, 2020